When I was 22-years-old I met my husband and it was love at first sight. We spent every moment together that we could and we dated for almost three years before finally deciding to tie the knot. Because of that – and a year of living together beforehand – we knew each other pretty well. […]
Wedding Planning for a Cheap Budget Wedding
Wedding planning for a budget wedding can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be! If you are starting to plan your cheap wedding then check out these posts on how to start:
- Recommended wedding planning resources
- What are your wedding expenses
- Figuring out your “wedding assets”
- Using Shoeboxed to Stay Organized
- How to Choose your Wedding Colors
Here are some posts on how to save money on your wedding:
- 10 Easy Ways to Save Money on your Wedding
- Bridal Magazines for Pennies!
- Saving Wedding (and Honeymoon) Money using Rebate Sites
Be sure to follow Budget a Wedding via RSS and/or an email subscription (enter your email below and look for a confirmation email) to see the most recent deals and articles!