I am excited to announce a new partnership with EdenFantasys. Before you click the link you need to know that EdenFantasys does sell adult items. That said, the site is very tastefully done and they have some great items for your honeymoon and romantic life.
EdenFantasys sells lingerie, books, massage oil and kits, paints, dusts and powders, and candles along with toys. They also have some fun party supplies for your bachelorette party.
EdenFantasys is running a special “14 Days of Love” promotion. Every day there is a different sale and you will have to head over to the site in order to see the deal of the day (for example, the deal on February 1st was buy one chocolate paint and get the second for 50% off).
The nice thing about buying romantic gifts online is that it is discrete. So plan a romantic Valentine’s Day today!
I love Shop it To Me! It emails me personalized sale emails twice per week (you choose how frequent the emails are, the brands you want watched, the sizes/gender you want watched, and your price break). Today I had an item on the list that I have to share!
The Seductive Moments Chemise by Oscar de la Renta is on sale for $47.90 at Nordstroms and is currently available in sizes XS through XL. It looks super cute for a honeymoon or wedding night chemise. It comes in both white and ivory.
Use the coupon code HOLIDAY10 to get free shipping if you spend $100 or more.
You can also shop through Mr. Rebates or Ebates to get an additional 5% back and a $5 bonus if you are a new user (making the cost of the chemise $40.50 after rebates).
Bachelorette Party Gifts for Guests
Wedding guests expect to receive a favor—a small token of appreciation for participating in the big day. But now those who attend the wedding are no longer the only ones getting a little gift. Bachelorette party gifts for guests are also becoming more popular. Here are five popular bachelorette party gifts for guests:
- Painted Wine Glasses: At the start of the night, give each guest a painted wine glass complete with their name, the date and even a fun wine glass charm. Your local Ikea store sells a pack of six wine glasses for just $4.99. And this article from AllFreeCrafts.com provides tips for painting on glass. This special favor will come in handy as you crack open bottles of Pinot Grigio and also be a useful gift once the night of fun is over.
- Girls Night Out Picture Frame: Wedding photos are great, but bachelorette party photos can be where the real magic is captured. Friends get a little wild. They let down their guard and create memories you’ll be laughing about all the way to the senior center. Give bachelorette party guests the perfect gift to hold a great photo from the night with the Girls Night Out Picture Frame. It’s magnetic and only $3.99 at The House of Bachelorette.
- Girly Gifts: Lots of bachelorettes are opting for spa-themed bachelorette parties complete with manicures, pedicures and facials. Go with the theme and give guests a girly party favor like nail polish in the wedding colors or a sleeping beauty eye mask.
- Custom Bottle Opener: Bottle openers don’t have to be bulky or manly, as these fabric key chains prove. A set of 25 unique bottle openers is $44 and would be a creative bachelorette party favor. Your guests will love jazzing up their key chains and popping open cold ones with this cute gift.
- Small Photo Book: Facebook may not be the best place for your crazy bachelorette party photos. But don’t let the fabulous pictures from the night simply sit on your camera’s memory card. Create a small custom photo book using a website like Smilebooks.com. Feature the best photos of the night and include a heartfelt note in the front. Not only will everyone remember that special celebration, but they’ll be reminded of your friendship.
Alison Storm writes for The House of Bachelorette, a site dedicated to bachelorette party supplies, games and tips.