Hacked By BALA SNIPER

January 30, 2012

in Uncategorized

Hacked By BALA SNIPER

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Wedding Etiquette January 30, 2012 at 9:30 am

Just remember that the bride has nothing to do with planning a bridal shower and no one is obligated to host one, not even the bridesmaids. A shower should be offered by a non-family member or member of the bridal party, and must be invited to the wedding.

Wedding Flowers Co February 9, 2012 at 12:59 am

A tip I recommend to my diy wedding flower brides is that they consider performing a test run on their wedding flowers by arranging similar diy flowers for their shower. Many brides opt this and after executing a flawless run, they return to place their final wedding flower order.

Shine March 5, 2012 at 3:52 am

Isn’t it the Maid of Honor that is in charge of the bridal shower? It takes a lot of planning to have a successful bridal shower. Make sure that the theme you are going to choose will be appreciated and enjoyed by the bride.

Jean Ramsay April 1, 2012 at 9:17 pm

I agree that the bride really has nothing to do in the preparation of her bridal shower. It’s usually the friends of the bride that do the preparation and planning.

Jane April 4, 2012 at 4:18 pm

A bridal shower would have been fun. I didn’t have one for my wedding. We don’t have a concept of bridal shower in India. But there are so many other small function before the wedding. It’s all fun and stressful. 😉
Jane recently posted..Sterling Silver Diamond Cat in Heart PendantMy Profile

Matt Sullivan February 9, 2015 at 8:40 am

Thanks so much for letting me know about American Bridal. I look forward to reading up on it and letting me readers know about it.

Thanks,