I love Brides Magazine it is a great budget wedding magazine that you can get for cheap when you order a subscription (or spend a fortune buying each issue)! They always have great tips and this month they staff-tested waterproof mascaras. Waterproof mascara is a must for your wedding. Even if you do not think you will cry, play it safe and use a waterproof mascara. These are the best waterproof mascaras according to Brides Magazine:
- Best Waterproof Mascara (Drugstore Buy) – Maybelline New York The Falsies by Volum’ Express $7.77
This waterproof mascara is the cheapest of the group. You can even pick it up online for less than $5 (or maybe even free if you use free amazon gift cards to pay for it). If you are looking for the best budget mascara then give it a shot! If you want to splurge a little (wedding makeup is important since it will show up in all your pictures) then try one of the other options.
- Best Waterproof Mascara (Application)- Urban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara $20
If you are worried about applying your own mascara then try Urban Decay. The description looks great! Unfortunately I couldn’t find it for less than $20 online, but it might be $20 well spent.
- Best Waterproof Mascara (Overall) – Lancome L’Extreme Waterproof Instant Extensions Lengthening Mascara $25
Long name, but great reviews! If you are comfortable putting your own mascara on then I think the $5 difference between this one and the best application mascara is a good upgrade. Unfortunately the link takes you to a page where it is on sale for more than $25 (currently at least), but at least you can read the description.
- Best Waterproof Mascara (Splurge) - YSL Singulier Nuit Blanche Exaggerated Lashes Waterproof Mascara $30
The reviewers said that this waterproof mascara curled, lengthened, separated, and volumized, all without clumping. For $5 more it isn’t a huge splurge compared to the best overall. It is a splurge compared to the drugstore mascara, however, so you decide!
There are four great best waterproof mascara options with prices ranging from $8 (less than $5 online) to $30.
- Save Money with a Cheap Backyard Wedding
- 12 Month Wedding Checklist
- Should your Wedding Have a Dollar Dance?
- Second Wedding – Who Pays for What?
- How to Have a Brilliant Budget Wedding