Rina diMontella bridal gowns can be seen at www.rinadimontella.com. They have some beautiful gowns for more mature brides. Rina diMontella gowns have been around since 2007 and the description on their website says the bridal gowns command a sophisticated look with an acute sense of taste for elegance and glamour. They feature streamlined silhouettes in luxurious fabrications with elaborate beading and embroidery.
I saw one of the gowns featured in this months Brides magazine (use the steps in this budget wedding magazine post to get a wedding subscription for cheap). I actually thought the particular gown they featured looked like a gorgeous gown for a mature bride. When I looked at the full collection online I saw other gowns that would also be beautiful bridal gowns for a more mature bride.
If you look at the “social” section you can see the Rina diMontella social gowns. If you are searching for a beautiful Mother of the Bride (or Mother of the Groom) gown then look no further! She has some amazing gowns to choose from (in many colors).
You can find the Rina diMontella bridal gowns (and social gowns) in California, Colorado, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylfvania, and South Carolina. You can always try the techniques that I showed you in the how to get a designer bridal gown for cheap post to get the gowns for less. I listed a few of th bridal salons that carry Rina diMontella below:
- Here Comes the Bride (San Diego, CA)
- Eva’s Bridal (Oak Lawn, IL)
- The Perfect Bride (Rocky River, OH)
- The Little White Dress (Myrtle Beach, SC)
- Panache (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Marylinn’s Bridals and Tuxedos (Passadena, CA)
- D’Anelli Bridal (Lakewood, CO)
- Bella Bianca (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Brielle’s Boutique (Dumont, NJ)
- Bridal Sophisticate (Media, PA)
- Nicole Bridal & Formal (Jenkintown, PA)
Good luck finding your perfect Rina diMontella gown!