Pick your #Romantic #Halloween #Costume!

October 24, 2011

in Relationships

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

EdenFantasys

Halloween is coming up and so it’s time to head over to EdenFantasys and pick your Halloween costume! Halloween is my favorite holiday! All the holiday fun without any of the holiday stress. Now, EdenFantasys costumes are not the type that you will be wearing outside of your house, but they will be even more fun than the ones that you do. Take a break from wedding planning and get something crazy for you and your fiance!

EdenFantasys has 136 different costumes to choose from. You could be a superhero, a gangster, or a more typical french maid. They have a great selection so you may end up with more than one, it’s up to you! You only get one day a year with an excuse to buy a new costume (not that you need an excuse, but sometimes that does make it easier) so check out the costumes today!

Keep in mind that these are adult costumes, but, I love EdenFantasys because they display their adult products in a tasteful way. If you are in the room with a little one then you may want to wait before you click the link.

Relax for a night, take a wedding planning break, and spice up your relationship with a new costume!

Related Posts:

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

louis vuitton handbags November 10, 2011 at 4:03 am

I was a chubby bee this year! ^^
thanks,I should read this post earlier!

Heidi November 13, 2011 at 3:22 pm

sounds fun!

Mad Hatter Fancy Dress July 2, 2012 at 11:03 am

I love reading articles like this, it’s very helpful and interesting as well.
Mad Hatter Fancy Dress recently posted..Decorating With Alice In Wonderland Party SuppliesMy Profile

sumon July 24, 2012 at 1:36 am

I love EdenFantasys because they display their adult products in a tasteful way

Halloween costumes August 26, 2012 at 5:25 pm

Halloween is my fovourit celebration as well:) thanks for sharing some great ideas:)

boudoirtoys December 23, 2012 at 12:01 am

wow it is a great post i really enjoy in my in my friends wedding party

Jasson March 13, 2013 at 10:56 am

Glass toys are commonly made from clear medical grade borosilicate glass (“hard glass”),
which is non-toxic and will withstand extreme temperatures as well as physical shock without
compromising its structural integrity. The choice of this material provides safety in use and
the option to heat or chill the toys.