Are you trying to figure out how to have a cheap wedding? Budget weddings are easy to do once you can find the information you need. Weddings are a huge moneymaker for lots of vendors so sometimes it is hard to find the “secret ” information that will allow you to have a beautiful, cheap wedding.
At Budget a Wedding I strive to make sure all that information on how to have a cheap wedding is available to you! Here are the top 10 posts from 2010 (hint – they will still save you money on your wedding today).
- #10 – How to Successfully Plan a Wedding on a Budget – This budget wedding post outlines seven ways you can have a cheap wedding.
- #9 – White Gold, Yellow Gold, Platinum, and Titanium Wedding Rings – Trying to figure out what type of metal you should use in your wedding ring can be a daunting task. This popular wedding post explains the difference between the top four metals used in wedding rings.
- #8 – Using SmartyPig to have a Cheap Honeymoon – The honeymoon is another area where brides wanting a cheap wedding want to save money. You want to have a wonderful honeymoon on a budget and it is possible. SmartyPig is a great tool you can use to help have a cheap honeymoon as well as a budget wedding.
- #7 – 10 Easy Ways to Save Money on your Wedding – This budget wedding post goes straight to the point with ten ways you can have a cheap wedding. There are actual ideas and tips (like make sure you have a budget because you will spend more money on your wedding if you do not have a set price in mind)
- #6 – Five Fabulous Bachelorette Party Favors – The bachelorette party is always going to be a fun tradition! This popular wedding post gives you five fun ideas you can use as party favors at the bachelorette party.
Tomorrow I will post the top 5 wedding posts so be sure to check back!