Yesterday I started a top 10 posts from 2010 so you can see what posts here on Budget a Wedding are the most popular and can help you have a beautiful (although cheap) wedding.
So, here are the top 5 budget wedding posts from 2010.
- #5 – Saving Money with a Cheap Designer Wedding Dress – This is my favorite post! I love wedding dresses and I think that every bride should choose a dress that they love. Sometimes that dress can cost you LOTS of money! This post gives you a step by step outline on how you can get the exact same wedding dress 40-60% off while purchasing it from a reputable bridal shop – not an online “bridal store” from China.
- #4 – Six Ways to Reduce Wedding Cake Costs – The wedding cake can be an expensive part of your wedding reception, but some of your guests might not even eat it! This popular post details six ways you can cut down on your wedding cake expenses.
- #3 – Cheap Chic Wedding Reception Ideas – This is a fun post detailing nine ways you can have a cheap wedding reception without sacrificing style.
- #2 – CSN Stores for Wedding Gifts – This one kind of surprised me since it isn’t directly related to the wedding ceremony. That said, CSN stores is a great place to find and research for your wedding registry items!
- #1 – Expenses in a Wedding – This is the most popular post at Budget a Wedding in 2010. It is a good post to start with since it explains the top expenses in a wedding (such as the ceremony, reception, attire, etc) and it provides links so you can find ways to save money on them! That way you can research one part of your wedding and come back when you are ready to work on another.
I hope those posts help you learn how to have a beautiful cheap wedding! There are lots more to come in 2011.