Wedding guests expect to receive a favor—a small token of appreciation for participating in the big day. But now those who attend the wedding are no longer the only ones getting a little gift. Bachelorette party gifts for guests are also becoming more popular. Here are five popular bachelorette party gifts for guests:
- Painted Wine Glasses: At the start of the night, give each guest a painted wine glass complete with their name, the date and even a fun wine glass charm. Your local Ikea store sells a pack of six wine glasses for just $4.99. And this article from AllFreeCrafts.com provides tips for painting on glass. This special favor will come in handy as you crack open bottles of Pinot Grigio and also be a useful gift once the night of fun is over.
- Girls Night Out Picture Frame: Wedding photos are great, but bachelorette party photos can be where the real magic is captured. Friends get a little wild. They let down their guard and create memories you’ll be laughing about all the way to the senior center. Give bachelorette party guests the perfect gift to hold a great photo from the night with the Girls Night Out Picture Frame. It’s magnetic and only $3.99 at The House of Bachelorette.
- Girly Gifts: Lots of bachelorettes are opting for spa-themed bachelorette parties complete with manicures, pedicures and facials. Go with the theme and give guests a girly party favor like nail polish in the wedding colors or a sleeping beauty eye mask.
- Custom Bottle Opener: Bottle openers don’t have to be bulky or manly, as these fabric key chains prove. A set of 25 unique bottle openers is $44 and would be a creative bachelorette party favor. Your guests will love jazzing up their key chains and popping open cold ones with this cute gift.
- Small Photo Book: Facebook may not be the best place for your crazy bachelorette party photos. But don’t let the fabulous pictures from the night simply sit on your camera’s memory card. Create a small custom photo book using a website like Smilebooks.com. Feature the best photos of the night and include a heartfelt note in the front. Not only will everyone remember that special celebration, but they’ll be reminded of your friendship.
Alison Storm writes for The House of Bachelorette, a site dedicated to bachelorette party supplies, games and tips.