Mom’s The Glue is a wonderful blog written by Deana, a work at home mom of two. She blogs about her experiences being a work at home mom. Her blog welcome message says it all:
Whether you’re newly married or old and hairy your hubby may head up the household BUT you’re the glue that sticks the head to the body. Browse around to learn some helpful ways to get things done or simply have fun!
On “Healthy Moves Mondays” she blogs about anything that helps get a mom healthy. On “Tips and Tricks Tuesdays” she blogs about tips that have helped her out. “WAHM Wednesday” is where she blogs about WAHM jobs. “Think about it Thursday” is reserved for opinion and debate posts. On “Freedom Friday” she is going to post about ways to relax (books, movies, etc).
It is a great blog and I strongly recommend following her!
To enter this giveaway you can do any or all of the following You can also gain entries into all of the giveaways by doing any or all of the things listed on Budget a Wedding launch page.
- Follow Mom’s the Glue via google friend connect or RSS
- Follow BudgetAWedding and Mom’s the Glue on Twitter
- Tweet or blog about this post
- Follow Budget a Wedding via RSS or Email
- Recommend this blog to a friend. If she/he leaves a comment with your name in it you will both get an entry
Leave a separate comment for each and good luck!